The following are the terms and conditions upon which Engineering and Production Management Consultants Ltd ("we/us/EPMC LTD") make this website and its services available to you.
Website content and materials
The advice and information on this website is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness, or accuracy. The user accesses, uses, and relies upon such content at User's own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EPMC LTD and its third party sponsors, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, licensors and service providers from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including legal fees, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, relating to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service, applicable law or any right of EPMC LTD and its sponsors, affiliates or any third party.
We may terminate your right to use our website at any time and without notice. We will terminate your right to use our website if you violate any of these Terms and conditions or any other policy posted on our website, or if we become aware that you are a copyright infringer.
EPMC LTD and its associated websites and material relating to services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. We do not warrant or represent that the functions contained in the material available on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, or loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of EPMC LTD or associated websites or reliance on its content. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that EPMC LTD Site is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of EPMC LTD Site and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of EPMC LTD Site impossible or impractical. Our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall be limited to the price you have paid for the products. We exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the EPMC LTD Site whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied. We shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by EPMC LTD its associated websites or its website designer and builder
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Links to external websites
"We are not responsible for the content of any linked site" Links on UK EPMC LTD and or its associated websites will lead to other websites which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. “You” must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice. Please check regularly. Continued use of the EPMC LTD and or its associated websites after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Engineering and Production Management Consultants Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting our website (“our site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”), the data controller is Engineering and Production Management Consultants Ltd.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- 1. Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, submit your CV to us and when you report a problem with our site.
The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below:
(a) Information collected and processed for finding you a suitable role is as follows:
- · Your name
- · Your address
- · Your email address
- · Your telephone number
- · CV/work history
- · Job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary
- · Any other work related information you provide, for example, education or training
(b) Information in respect to individuals that have worked for us previously or `may work for us is as follows:
- · Passport (if applicable, permits and visas)
- · Date of Birth
- · National Insurance Number
- · Full detail of job offers and placements
- · Outcome of DBS and security clearance for certain roles (these will be supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service or other external company applicable to the placement.
- · Medical information (in specified cases – medical information may be supplied by a third party such as your GP, Consultant or Occupational Health)
- · References (these will be from your previous employer or personal references as appropriate).
- · Financial information (including but not limited to payroll details and terms, HMRC data, pension scheme details, court orders and statutory payments)
- · A log of our communications with you by email and telephone
- 2. Information we automatically collect when you visit our site:
- a. technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- b. information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our consultants.
- 3. Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other sites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- 1. Information you give to us may be used
- • a. to make it (including your CV) available to our consultants in connection with the recruitment process unless you request otherwise;
- • b. if you have applied for a job the information you provide, including your CV identifying you by name, will be used to determine your suitability for the position and, if applicable, in determining terms of employment or engagement; in management information used to monitor recruitment initiatives and equal opportunities policies;
- • c. if your application is progressed further, details may be disclosed to third parties (such as educational institutions, present and past employers, our employees and directors, credit reference agencies, insurance companies etc.) for reasons such as the verification of, or obtaining extra, information or providing you with a quote for insurances should this be required;
- • d. for the purposes of ensuring the validity of right to work documents and other ID your details may be disclosed to an identity verification company who will conduct a check as part of the verification.
- • e. if required by law or for the purposes of our business requirements (e.g. to auditors or third party service suppliers);
- • f. if your application is unsuccessful, we may try to find you employment or work with alternative clients and may, therefore, disclose your details to other prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process (which for these purposes includes the process of gaining employment and any ongoing administrative process involved, unless you specifically tell us otherwise);
- • g. to provide you with information about other services and opportunities we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- • h. to contact you about industry and sector specific information that might be of interest to you;
- • i. to notify you about changes to our service;
- • j. to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- • k. to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- • l. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- • m. to personalise the content displayed on our website in order to present you with more relevant jobs and content based on your interests;
- • n. as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- • o. to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- • p. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
- 2. Information we receive from other sources:
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 1. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- • a. prospective employers and/or clients for the purposes of assessing your suitability, even where those prospective employers and or client wish to remain anonymous until later in the recruitment process;
- • b. insurance companies that require the data to contact you with a quote for business insurances, (where appropriate);
- • c. advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- • d. analytics and search engine providers, some of which may be overseas, that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and with the verification of placements.
- • e. Identity verification companies for the purpose of validating right to work documents and ID documents.
- 2. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- • a. in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- • b. if Engineering and Production Management Consultants Ltd has substantially all of its assets acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its candidates will be one of the transferred assets; and
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and is protected using industry standard Secure Layer (SSL) Encryption Technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and process sensitive personal data only so far as is necessary to ensure we conform to legal or contractual requirements, such as equal opportunities laws or obligations imposed upon us by our clients. Sensitive data under the Act is any of the following information:
- • membership of political or trade union organisations;
- • religious beliefs;
- • racial & ethnic origin;
- • sexual orientation;
- • criminal convictions; and
- • details of health and medical conditions.
All sensitive personal data you provide to us is stored within secure folders and will only be disclosed to third parties with your express written consent.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- • strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site;
- • analytical/performance cookies: they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- • functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of region); and
- • targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data, including processing for marketing purposes, in accordance with your rights under the Act. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Engineering and Production Management Consultants Ltd,
F.A.O Mrs Julie Dorrell
75 Fairfields Hill, Polesworth, Tamworth, Staffs, B78 1HG.
Last Updated (Friday 25th May 2018 07.35am)
We have 68 guests and no members online